Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

Tight.
My reactions are way too slow to be good, but I had fun anyway.
The game over music still plays when retrying into a new game.

Flatwoods Flatwoods

Eyyy, it's da Flatwood.
Runs WAY batter than the downloadable version. Probably because my PC sucks to the max, can't really vouch for how it would run otherwise.
Adding in controls to the top of the description would be a good idea, even though it is an RPG maker game, it's not always obvious for everyone.
And adding Newgrounds Medals would be cool too.

Gerkinman responds:

I was having issues with its performance on my browser, glad you didn't have the same issue.

As for controls, you can actually play through the whole thing with the mouse if you like, there are options there but your right, ill add that into the description now.

As for medals, no idea how to integrate them in with the actual game itself, as far as I am aware this is the first game made in the engine thats been published to the site so the engine itself doesn't support them as far as I know...

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

If only I could have known about this and done something for it.
Guess that's what happens when you don't ever go to the forums anymore.
OH WELL.
Good job everyone, and happy 20th NG!

Whirlguy responds:

Sorry to hear that! Maybe you should keep your eye out for the frontpage calendar. We've been on there for a good couple of months.

Blob's Adventure Blob's Adventure

Bit slow there Solgryn

I'm afraid that was the first to make a IWBTG type game in flash.

Nice effort though.

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

Lolol

Ah, sorry for not getting my piece in, I got lazy.

Next one for sure, I promise. Or else I will rip out my ballsack hairs with a wax strip.

Freeway Fallguy Freeway Fallguy

Nice concept

Simple and fun, had me playing until the end.

Definitely front page material.

Kempt responds:

Thanks! glad you enjoyed it.

Random Games!!! Random Games!!!

Terrible

It seemed that you were trying to make a clone of :the game:, but failed horribly.

Actually, everything in this movie is terrible. The humor, the art, the choice of characters.

Try to improve on everything.

seankay responds:

No. I wasn't trying to clone :the game: ( gret game btw) but you say that only because of the meta knight rolling on the platform...

We Are Newgrounds We Are Newgrounds

HOORAY

Fan Tastic.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Very nice

Rather nice game, but why the hell is Convict a playable character? He's only ever been in one flash movie, it's just basically Luis self premoting his own creations.
Would of made more sence to throw in Foamy, StrawberryClock or even that Madness guy.

NegativeONE responds:

I hate to speak flatteringly of Luis, but he's an honest veteran of Flash animation and Newgrounds alike, so he deserved to have at least one of his characters in there. It was also nice to have a slightly more obscure one so that the roster wasn't so predictable and so that people might be introduced to a new character or two.

Gateway II Gateway II

Oh wow

Rather nice game you have there, makes you really feel inspired.
I like how you broke the fourth wall a bit with the telephone call, how your computer makes that noise as if it was a real call.